• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: the cops at jones beach left you alone because....

#42496 3 years, 3 months ago
intothesun wrote:
They didnt harass anyone over 40 huh Lewis? Thats funny. Maybe i should dress as an old man. Ive always wanted a hover round.

that's right man...it was not a problem for the 15 people around me in their 40's/50's to be having a beer in a bottle but me, the 24 year old surrounded by others in their 20's were told it wasn't allowed, everyone OVER 21....ageism
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
intothesun
Visitor

#42524 3 years, 3 months ago
You should grow a mustache. LoL
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#42533 3 years, 3 months ago
security people are dicks everywhere these days.
glad to see no one got hauled in.
whats the smell like at jones beach ?
I mean it's fairly close to N.Y.C. and you always hear about the trash washing up on the shore.
whats it like there ?
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#42534 3 years, 3 months ago
Shouldn't we all buy tix???
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#42537 3 years, 3 months ago
Well, you gotta admit its quite a story until the spotlight part. Now if you told em you dropped your ticket in the bath and were looking for it, that would have been funny. I don't understand why you wouldn't expect something like that to happen sitting all alone out there in a rubber raft. Just let us know in advance next time you create a diversion. LOL.
skidoo
Gold Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#42551 3 years, 3 months ago
great story! kind of like Normandy, no?
thecossack
Fresh Boarder

#42554 3 years, 3 months ago
all in all it was a beautiful experience even though i didn't get to raft dance by the side of the stage to the wheel- i figured the whole time i would eventually be removed- i just didn't count on amphibious assault vehicles- next time i'll cross in the dark of night. at least i found a local source of protein and vitamin C
skidoo
Gold Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#42556 3 years, 3 months ago
yes, surprised you didn't see some likeminded souls on your odyssey.....We Shall Dance on the Beaches
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#42557 3 years, 3 months ago
Two interesting stories, both brushes with the law where everything turned out okay when it could have been worse. One thing did catch my eye, the part about the friend on suboxone. Man, he probably went through some hellish withdrawal, kicking that stuff is worse than oxys or H. At least he didn't have to detox in jail. You should encourage him to go through detox and treatment to get off suboxone (a synthetic opiate) and to get involved with a support group for people in recovery. It sucks to be a slave to a drug. My prayers go out to him.
Without love day to day insanity's king
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#42571 3 years, 3 months ago
edheadwharfrat wrote:
Two interesting stories, both brushes with the law where everything turned out okay when it could have been worse. One thing did catch my eye, the part about the friend on suboxone. Man, he probably went through some hellish withdrawal, kicking that stuff is worse than oxys or H. At least he didn't have to detox in jail. You should encourage him to go through detox and treatment to get off suboxone (a synthetic opiate) and to get involved with a support group for people in recovery. It sucks to be a slave to a drug. My prayers go out to him.

ed-first and foremost i appreciate your concern in this...you are right, the suboxone withdrawal was hurting him more than the H.....he eventually scored some xanax from some scumbag in the parking lot just so he could settle down...he has been encouraged, trust me....he just checked himself into an outpatient facility right before that...hate to see him on the junk, never been a fan of it myself but have watched too many friends go down...unfortunately i'm the only friend he's got that doesn't get down that way so bringing him along is almost a way of treatment for him because he knows i don't tolerate it
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds