• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Jooooooones Beach =-)

#42391 3 years, 3 months ago
For those who werent there or who were, but wanna check it out again. Enjoy

Put this one in jus cus. Cute clip. hehehe Reaching all ages wit beautiful music
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor, SunshineSue
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

Re: Jooooooones Beach =-)

#42424 3 years, 3 months ago
Thank you very much 420! Just out of stupid person curiosity, how does one attach a youtube vid to the forum, I'm not too good on these damn computers.
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#42426 3 years, 3 months ago
iamthedoor wrote:
Thank you very much 420! Just out of stupid person curiosity, how does one attach a youtube vid to the forum, I'm not too good on these damn computers.

Ya just copy the URL( the web address at the top of the screen of clip) and paste & post it in your message. =-)
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#42428 3 years, 3 months ago
iamthedoor wrote:

First of all, make sure if you're using Win7 and IE9 that you're in "compatibility mode" or you won't see any of the handy little icons that let you easily paste in things. I was to the hair-tearing-out stage, despite very kind help from the support guys, before I realized what the problem was. So, when you click into a "reply" box, make sure you can see said icons in the Boardcode section. Then its very easy to just select the "video" icon, after which you'll see a dropdown menu to select "youtube" and a line to just cut and paste in the link from the video you want to post; then click "insert" and the code will be put in the message box, and when you hit "submit" you'll see the video on the post. If I can figure it out, anyone can!
intothesun
Visitor

#42527 3 years, 3 months ago
Black throated wind sounded fabulous....awesome !!!
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds