• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
silkynight
Fresh Boarder

Re: SPAC

#42634 3 years, 3 months ago
That lady was pretty unhappy when I walked into that place on tuesday afternoon...She said "I know how you deadheads are and I don't want any trouble"...but I guess she still wanted the 110 dollars that I gave her for the night...I wanted to say "I know how you chain smoking, rude motel managers are too" but I bit my tongue because I needed the room. Anyway, the staff was friendly and I don't think anybody was out of line that I know of. Plus, she made a lot of money off of us deadheads. That lot was empty when I pulled in on tuesday and packed on Wednesday morning.
mirabelasunshine
Junior Boarder

#42668 3 years, 3 months ago
That lady was pretty unhappy when I walked into that place on tuesday afternoon...She said "I know how you deadheads are and I don't want any trouble"...but I guess she still wanted the 110 dollars that I gave her for the night...I wanted to say "I know how you chain smoking, rude motel managers are too" but I bit my tongue because I needed the room. Anyway, the staff was friendly and I don't think anybody was out of line that I know of. Plus, she made a lot of money off of us deadheads. That lot was empty when I pulled in on tuesday and packed on Wednesday morning.

I know, I know. She wasn't coming at the whole experience from a place of great optimism. She gave me a most judgmental once-over when I showed up with my eight-year-old ... and I personally wasn't bothered by the terrific racket and neither was my kid, since we were both pretty wiped out from the long day and evening. But still, blasting loud music in a motel at 2 am isn't real cool. There were people there with a baby. Heck, there might have been a few other travellers who had nothing to do with the show. You know? I woke up at one point to a *pounding* rendition of "Broken Arrow" from summer of '95 coming from the next room over. My first thought was, "Wow, that's actually really good!" But you can imagine that might not be everybody's reaction, right? If such a person were to become annoyed, they would not be the one at fault.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#42669 3 years, 3 months ago
mirabelasunshine wrote:

I know, I know. She wasn't coming at the whole experience from a place of great optimism. She gave me a most judgmental once-over when I showed up with my eight-year-old ... and I personally wasn't bothered by the terrific racket and neither was my kid, since we were both pretty wiped out from the long day and evening. But still, blasting loud music in a motel at 2 am isn't real cool. There were people there with a baby. Heck, there might have been a few other travellers who had nothing to do with the show. You know? I woke up at one point to a *pounding* rendition of "Broken Arrow" from summer of '95 coming from the next room over. My first thought was, "Wow, that's actually really good!" But you can imagine that might not be everybody's reaction, right? If such a person were to become annoyed, they would not be the one at fault.

for the record, i have never experienced it...but i would LOVE if my neighbors were playing broken arrow
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#42675 3 years, 3 months ago
the guy twiling fire in the lot of the turf was something else had a great time at the show and after
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: mirabelasunshine
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds