• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

Re: Wearing a GD Shirt at a Show

#220593 1 year, 10 months ago
Some of the Furthur store graphics are cool. I wish they didn't put them on cookie-cutter tie-dyes all the time. Focus the merch on the casual listener and not really the devotees. "Had to get me a dye at the show, d00d!"
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

#220761 1 year, 10 months ago
I will also sport cartoon character shirts with no dead reference. Billy and the Boingers tour shirt. Looney Tunes. Dr. Seuss.
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
BillyDeLion
Junior Boarder

#220877 1 year, 10 months ago
I made the mistake of wearing a Club T-shirt to a GD show. I'm not kidding, literally at least 50 people asked me if I had rolling papers!! I suppose it would have worked out good if I had no stash.
These are the good old days!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan, iamthedoor, kevin, Cosmic Arkie
Cosmic Arkie
Junior Boarder

#220917 1 year, 10 months ago
I enjoy wearing my Grateful Dead and Furthur shirts. I like being a part of this one of a kind community filled with people who have become good friends. The ones I haven't met are future friends. I have GD stickers on my car and GD luggage tags on my suitcase. I have had several enjoyable conversations in airports with Dead Heads who have spotted my luggage tag. I was able to turn on a new friend to the Furthur website while in the Denver airport before the RRs shows this year. I also enjoy wearing handmade tie dyes. Of course, my favorite is the one made by Emily that I wore for the first time to the Friday RRs show.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#220931 1 year, 10 months ago
BillyDeLion wrote:
I made the mistake of wearing a Club T-shirt to a GD show. I'm not kidding, literally at least 50 people asked me if I had rolling papers!! I suppose it would have worked out good if I had no stash.

very rarely do I smoke joints anymore but without a doubt Club's are the best rolling paper out there!

no glue, just rip the edge of the paper. I can't roll anyway but i know people who have problems just cause the paper is so thin. always had to use one of those hand roll machines myself
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

#220952 1 year, 10 months ago
mvtgjunkie_15611330292232.jpg

I like this one
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
Poles
Expert Boarder

#220970 1 year, 10 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
Hey Poles!! It's great to see you man!! Hope you and your family are doing well.

Hey Denver Man, things have been crazy around here. All good though. Hope the Mrs is doing well with the shoulder and all. Mama is heading in to hospital tomorrow night to have the baby.
Don't ya touch hard liquor
Just a cup of cold coffee
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#221099 1 year, 10 months ago
ablebaker wrote:
It's more necessary to BUY a shirt from the lot once in awhile. Some of those shirts can be solo amazing and one of a kind. Certainly more amazing than Liquid Blue shirts etc. Not that I dislike shopping from Liquid Blue.

Liquid Blue screwed me. I attempted to order a shirt within good time before a tour...they took way longer than the estimated time. Hence, wasn't able to wear the said shirt which is way cool, but late. So, give them plenty of time.

Peace to all! and... Happy Solstice!
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by Bilbo.
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#221100 1 year, 10 months ago
Hell, look at the early styles like seen in the Grateful Dead Movie....western was all the rage...and granny skirts...damn,

WALSTIB!
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds