• You are here
alexkol86
Fresh Boarder

Wilkes Barre to Amherst, Ma to Cville

#62095 2 years, 6 months ago
Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out a way to make it to all three shows. If I made it to Wilkes Barre would any of you.fellows be down to give me a ride to. amherst and then to cville? I live near cville and have tickets to that show but i really wanna see more than just one show this tour. anybody going to those shows?
alexkol86
Fresh Boarder

Re: Wilkes Barre to Amherst, Ma to Cville

#62220 2 years, 6 months ago
I would drive myself but i dont have a license, Im 24, work as a cook, im easy to get along with and will contribute gas money ect. ive been to all Virginia area Furthur shows and wanna check out some shows up north. i need to request off work in the next week or so if someone can help me out. ill either get a ride to Wilkes Barre or take the train if any of you kind people are going to those three show and are willing to give me a ride.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#62285 2 years, 6 months ago
im going to WB but thats it theres a bus station in scranton you maybe able to catch a bus there or in WB to amherst ,not sure if that helps ya
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
alexkol86
Fresh Boarder

#62497 2 years, 6 months ago
Thanks for the advice. I looked up bus and train schedules and theres no way I could make it. The bus doesn't run late on saturday night. Hopefully someone can help me out on here. Cmon east coasters. I know your out there
Time to create page: 2.98 seconds